Cold block for 96-well plates
[cat. No. 1012a]
Cold block made for 96-well plates with conical wells, sometimes known as PCR plates. Fits fully skirted, semi-skirted, and unskirted plates, as well as the individual PCR tubes and PCR tube stripes.
Pre-chill the cold block in a fridge and use it instead of an ice bucket for experiments that require low temperatures.
For longer experiments, place on ice to keep your plates uniformly cooled down.
The cold block has an SBS footprint and will fit any pipetting robot that follows the “Society for Biomolecular Screening” standard. This standard is also known as SLAS/ANSI form factor. The Length x Width of the footprint is correspondingly 127.76 x 85.48 mm (5.0299 x 3.3654 in).
- SBS (SLAS/ANSI) footprint
- Dimensions L x W x H: 127.76 x 85.48 x 19.5 mm
- Compatible with most pipetting robots (that follow SBS standard)
- Fits standard 96-well plates, skirted, semi-skirted and unskirted
- Fits individual PCR tubes and PCR tube stripes